BBA Career Services
Make an Appointment with a BBA Career Coach
Please email your Career Coach in order to schedule an appointment. The BBA Career Services office will be closed December 23, 2014 through January 1, 2015. Walk-in coaching is not available during the winter break. Walk-in coaching and appointment scheduling will resume on January 20, 2015.
On-Campus Recruiting System (OCR)
Apply for internship and full-time opportunities and register for events.
Keep your resume up-to-date; don’t forget to add in summer activities and accomplishments!
BBA Career Services is a key resource if you're beginning to explore careers, search for an internship, prepare for interviews, or recruit for a full-time position. The BBA Career Services staff is dedicated to guiding you through all phases of your career development. At BBA Career Services you can find individual advising, the BA 101 Career Planning Strategies course, specialized programming, and events/workshops.
Exclusive Services Available to Texas BBA Students
- Career development and education
- Guidance on career-choice decisions
- Resume and cover letter development/review
- General job search strategies and resources
- The University of Texas at Austin and McCombs Job Boards
- Interview preparation, including mock interviews
- Events & programs to connect with employers
- On-campus interviews in the Ford Career Center interview suites
- Offer evaluation and negotiation
Recruiters ranked the Texas BBA program as one of the top programs in the nation. The school ranked #2 on the recruiter survey in the Bloomberg Businessweek Best Undergraduate Business Schools 2014 rankings. The Texas BBA program has an overall ranking of #6.