BBA Career Services
On-Campus Recruiting (OCR)
OCR is now open for the fall 2012 recruiting season. Positions (OCI and RC) will continue to be posted in OCR throughout the semester. During the summer, career services enhanced the OCR system. With the upgraded system, you will notice a new look and a new URL.
Career Planning and Campus Recruiting Guide
Please see the 2012-2013 Career Planning and Campus Recruiting Guide for information on Texas BBA Career Services programs and opportunities, how to choose a major, the BBA Career Planning Checklist and more!
ACTION REQUIRED: Report your internship, full-time job and other post-graduate plans (grad school, entrepreneurial endeavors, time-off, etc.). Accepted and rejected offers MUST be reported in accordance with the McCombs Career Services Code of Ethics.
BBA Career Services is as a key resource if you're beginning to explore careers, search for an internship, prepare for interviews, or recruit for a full-time position. The BBA Career Services staff is dedicated to guiding you through all phases of your career development. At BBA Career Services you can find individual advising, the BA 101 Career Planning Strategies course, specialized programming, and events/workshops.
Exclusive Services Available to Texas BBA Students
- Career Development and Education
- Guidance on Career-Choice Decisions
- Resume and Cover Letter Development/Review
- General Job Search Strategies and Resources
- University of Texas at Austin and McCombs Job Boards
- Interview Preparation, including Mock Interviews
- Events & Programs to Connect with Employers
- On-Campus Interviews in the Ford Career Center Interview Suites, and
- Offer Evaluation and Negotiation
Recruiters ranked the Texas BBA program as one of the top programs in the nation. The school ranked #4 on the recruiter survey in the Bloomberg Businessweek Best Undergraduate Business Schools
2013 rankings. The Texas BBA program has an overall ranking of #9.