News and Events
Interested in real estate? Want to know how the Texas URE program compliments your primary major? Come to an information session! Information sessions include a short presentation about the program's requirements, the application process, commercial real estate careers, and program benefits. Each session ends with an informal Q&A.
Mccombs Real Estate Events
- 10/17 - Undergraduate & Graduate Real Estate Society (URES) Austin Property Tour
- 11/3 & 11/4 - Cornell Case Competition (NYC) - team selected through URES
- 11/4 - Real Estate Lunch & Learn 11:30 - 1pm, come & go (MSB Conf. Room - CBA 6.420) register here
- 11/12 - International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) Case Competition (Dallas, TX) - team selected through URES
The Undergraduate Real Estate Society (URES) holds several events for its members throughout the semester. You can join online at the Undergraduate Real Estate Society's website.
ICSC Undergraduate Real Estate Scholarship
The International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) Foundation has again selected the Texas URE program to receive their Undergraduate Real Estate Award. What this means is that Texas URE will select one junior or senior undergraduate student participating in the McCombs Real Estate coursework to receive a $1,000 scholarship toward tuition and related expenses from ICSC Foundation and a 1-year student membership in ICSC. Applications are due in early November, and the recipient is selected around the end of the month. Check back in October for the application link. The ICSC Foundation has also launched a campaign to raise $25,000 in an effort to endow this undergraduate award for our program for years to come.
Please help us congratulate our past winners:
- 2013 ICSC Foundation Award recipient, Ailena DiBenedetto
- 2012 ICSC Foundation Award recipient, Jenna Rapp