Business Law in Edinburgh
- Academic Term: Second summer session
- Program Dates: 2015 TBA
- Credits: 6 UT credits
- Eligibility: Open to business students w/minimum 2.5 GPA
- Prerequisites: Math 408K or 408C; Math 408L or 408D
- Course Language: English
- Faculty & Staff: McCombs & UT
- Student Body: 20-30 students
- Housing: Off-campus residence hall
- Meals: Not included
- Financial Aid: Eligible; scholarships provided
Rich in history and natural beauty, Edinburgh is one of the world’s great cities. The Business Law Program in Edinburgh provides McCombs BBA students with the opportunity to earn six UT credits at the prestigious University of Edinburgh, and enjoy the city through a series of organized cultural excursions and professional visits.
2015 enrollment opens November 1. Please contact Elise Loney with any questions.