Supply Chain Management in Hong Kong
- Academic Term: First summer session
- Program Dates: June 6-July 9, 2015. Pre-HK agenda will be available soon.
- Credits: 6 UT credits
- Eligibility: UT students* with minimum 2.5 GPA
- Prerequisites: Math 408K or 408C/ Math 408L or Math 408D/ STA309 or STA309H
- Course Language: English
- Faculty & Staff: McCombs & UT
- Student Body: 30 students
- Housing: On-campus residence hall
- Meals: Not included
- Financial Aid: Eligible; scholarships available
*Priority given to current McCombs students
The award-winning Supply Chain Management program in Hong Kong offers students the opportunity to follow a series of products through the supply chain from store to source. The journey begins at an Austin-area Target, then moves to a Target distribution center in Midlothian, Texas. From there students will visit port facilities in Los Angeles, and travel all the way to Mainland China. Students will go beyond the textbook, and see supply chain management in action while earning six UT credits at the prestigious Chinese University of Hong Kong.
The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) is a comprehensive research-led university delivering high-quality education on both undergraduate and postgraduate levels and serving the community with its cutting-edge research capability. Boasting prominent faculty—including Nobel Prize winners—CUHK currently ranks #2 in Hong Kong and #5 in Asia.
2015 enrollment opens Nov 1. Please contact Elise Loney with any questions.