Supply Chain Management in Hong Kong
- Academic Term: First summer session
- Program Dates: June 9 - July 10, 2014 *dates tentative. Please check back for confirmed dates, including pre-HK agenda.
- Credits: 6 UT credits
- Eligibility: All UT students with minimum 2.5 GPA
- Prerequisites: STA 309
- Course Language: English
- Faculty & Staff: McCombs & UT
- Student Body: 20-30 students
- Housing: On-campus residence hall
- Meals: Not included
- Financial Aid: Eligible; scholarships available
The award-winning Supply Chain Management program in Hong Kong offers students the opportunity to follow a series of products through the supply chain from store to source. The journey begins at an Austin-area Target, then moves to a Target distribution center in Midlothian, Texas. From there students will visit port facilities in Los Angeles, and travel all the way to Mainland China. Students will go beyond the textbook, and see supply chain management in action while earning six UT credits at the prestigious Chinese University of Hong Kong.
2015 enrollment opens October 1. Please contact Elise Loney with any questions.