|BBA SIP Program fee
|Tuition for UT-taught courses abroad (3 credits)
|Affiliate Studies Fee for LSE course (3 credits)
|Total program cost
- *UT tuition is "Texas-Resident" Tuition for 2014. Tuition for summer 2015 will be available in the spring. If you are a non-resident, you are eligible to apply for our Texas Waiver Scholarship.
For information on payment, managing your budget and info on financial aid, please visit our financial resources page.
What is included in the BBA SIP program fee?
- Tuition for LSE Summer School Course
- Course textbooks and materials
- Housing in London in double room with access to kitchen
- International health insurance and ISOS
- Weekly cultural activities
- Welcome/farewell receptions
- Visits to local companies and/or organizations
- On site UT staff familiar with language/culture
- Pre-departure sessions during spring semester
- Re-entry guidance for recruiting
What is NOT included in the program fee?
- UT tuition for UT course
- International Airfare
- Local transportation
- Personal expenses (toiletries, shopping, traveling, etc.)