Enrollment Process in BBA Short-Term Program
Advisor Approval Forms
2015 will be available soon!
Application Process for the BBA Short-Term Program
Applications for Summer 2015 will open November 1, 2014
It is recommended that students attend an information session to learn about all of the BBA International Program Opportunities available to them. Students are also welcome to stop by the BBA Programs Office (CBA 2.400) to talk to a BBA SIP Peer Advisor or make an individual appointment with the IP program coordinators, at CBA 2.400
- Meet the minimum requirements for each specific program. Please note: You will not be able to complete the application or enter the lottery if you have not completed the requirements.
- Complete the Online Application Form between November 1-15. Please Note: completing the online application form does not confirm your spot in the program.
- Application period closes and selections are made via lottery process.
- If you receive a placement message, you will have 2 business days to put down your non-refundable $500 deposit to secure your spot. Details on submitting the deposit will be included in the placement message.
- If you do not receive a placement, you will be notified as soon as possible with alternative options.
Due to increased demand for the BBA Short Term International Programs, and in order to give all BBA students a fair chance to study abroad, the process has transitioned from a first-come first served system to a lottery-based system.
Students who have completed the online application and who have met all program requirements will be considered for a randomized lottery. Once the application period ends, 30 students will be randomly selected for each of the programs and spots will be announced via email.
Priority will be given to students in their 3rd and 4th years.
What if I don’t get a spot?
If you do not receive a spot, you are able to remain on the waitlist for your particular program, or you may switch to be on the waitlist for another BBA SIP program.