*Application opens November 1, 2015!
In order to successfully submit your application, you will require:
You will need the number and expiration date (please be sure your passport has 2 years of remaining validity. If you do not have a passport which meets these requirements, you will still be permitted to apply but it is recommended that you start your passport application as soon as you are accepted into the program.
You will require a passport sized photo in electronic format. Photo must have a solid white background. Please see additional information here. You will not be able to submit your application without a picture so please have it ready.
Application Process for the BBA Short-Term Program- Business students only
Applications for Summer 2015 will open November 1, 2014
Non-Business Students Apply Here
It is recommended that students attend an information session to learn about all of the BBA International Program Opportunities available to them. Students are also welcome to stop by the BBA Programs Office (CBA 2.400) to talk to a BBA SIP Peer Advisor or make an individual appointment with the IP program coordinators, at CBA 2.400
- Meet the minimum requirements for each specific program. Please note: You will not be able to complete the application or enter the lottery if you have not completed the requirements by Spring 2015.
- Complete the Online Application between November 1-15. Please Note: completing the online application form does not confirm your spot in the program.
- Application period closes and selections are made via lottery process.
- If you receive a placement message, you will have 2 business days to put down your non-refundable $500 deposit to secure your spot. Details on submitting the deposit will be included in the placement message.
- If you do not receive a placement, you will be notified as soon as possible with alternative options.
Due to increased demand for the BBA Short Term International Programs, and in order to give all BBA students a fair chance to study abroad, the process has transitioned from a first-come first served system to a lottery-based system.
Students who have completed the online application and who have met all program requirements will be considered for a randomized lottery. Once the application period ends, 30 students will be randomly selected for each of the programs and spots will be announced via email.
Priority will be given to students who have one summer left in their BBA degree.
What if I don’t get a spot?
If you do not receive a spot, you are able to remain on the wait list for your particular program, or you may switch to be on the wait list for another BBA SIP program.