Hong Kong - Fees & Tuition
|International Programs fee
| LA and Mainland China Trip fee
|Tuition for UT-taught courses abroad (3 credits)
| Affiliate Studies Fee for CUHK course (3 credits)
| Total program cost
*UT tuition is from 2013. Tuition for 2014 will be available in the Spring.
What is included in the program fee?
- Instruction by partner school faculty
- Course textbooks and materials
- Accommodations in L.A., Hong Kong and Mainland China
- International health insurance and ISOS
- Weekly cultural activities
- Welcome/farewell receptions
- Visits to local companies and/or organizations
- On site UT staff familiar with language/ culture
- Pre-departure sessions during spring semester
- Re-entry guidance for recruiting
What is NOT included in the program fee?
- University tuition and fees
- Airfare to L.A. and Hong Kong
- Local transportation
- Personal expenses (toiletries, shopping, traveling, etc.)