UT student enrollment is non-competitive and done on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to enroll, you must:
- Meet the minimum requirements set forth by this program. Please note, meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
- Submit the Online Enrollment Form
- Submit a (non-refundable) $500.00 deposit. This deposit will secure your spot on the program, and will go towards your program fee.
- Submit additional required documents to complete enrollment (required docs include print-out of online enrollment, e-receipt of deposit payment, signed program codes & policies, and passport-sized photo)
- Meet with your academic advisor and have them complete the Advisor Approval form. Failure to submit this form may forfeit your spot on the program
Enrollment Opens October 30, 2013
*New* Enrollment Deadline is May 11, 2014.