UT student enrollment is non-competitive and done on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to enroll, you must:
- Meet the minimum requirements set forth by this program. Please note, meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
- Submit the Online Enrollment Form
- Submit a (non-refundable) $500.00 deposit. This deposit will secure your spot on the program, and will go towards your program fee.
- Submit additional required documents to complete enrollment (required docs include print-out of online enrollment, e-receipt of deposit payment, signed program codes & policies, and passport-sized photo)
- Meet with your academic advisor and have them complete the Advisor Approval form. Failure to submit this form may forfeit your spot on the program
Enrollment Opens October 30, 2013
Enrollment Deadline is May 1, 2014.