Business Law in Edinburgh
- Academic Term: Second summer session
- Program Dates: June 24 - July 25, 2013
- Credits: 6 UT credits
- Eligibility: Open to business students w/minimum 2.5 GPA
- Prerequisites: None
- Course Language: English
- Faculty & Staff: McCombs & UT
- Student Body: 20-30 students
- Housing: Off-campus residence hall
- Meals: Not included
- Financial Aid: Eligible; scholarships provided
Rich in history and natural beauty, Edinburgh is one of the world’s great cities. The Business Law Program in Edinburgh provides McCombs BBA students with the opportunity to earn six UT credits at the prestigious University of Edinburgh, and enjoy the city through a series of organized cultural excursions and professional visits.
*The 2013 Program is now FULL. To get on the waitlist, please email email@example.com.