Enrollment Process in BBA Short-Term Program
Enrollment for the BBA Short-Term Programs is non-competitive, and available on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to enroll, students must:
- Attend an information session OR make appointment with the program coordinator, Maria Terrazas at CBA 2.400 (required)
- Meet the minimum requirements for each specific program. For program-specific requirements, please see the "Quick Info" section of each program.
- Complete online enrollment form (opens September 17)
- Submit additional required documents to complete enrollment (required docs include print-out of online enrollment, e-receipt of deposit payment, signed program codes & policies, and passport-sized photo)
- Meet with your academic advisor and submit a completed Academic Advisor Approval Form no later than February 13, 2013
: Your enrollment will not be confirmed until all required documents (with exception of the advisor approval form) have been submitted to the BBA International Program Office.
Enrollment Deadline for Summer 2013 is February 15. However, please note that some programs fill well in advance of this deadline. Students who are seriously considering participating are encouraged to enroll as soon as possible.