How to Enroll- UT Students
UT student enrollment is non-competitive and done on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to enroll, you must:
- Meet the minimum requirements set forth by this program. Please note, meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
- Submit the Online Enrollment Form
- Submit all supporting materials
- Submit a (non-refundable) $250.00 deposit. This deposit will secure your spot on the program, and will go towards your program fee.
- Submit one photo (headshot).
- Meet with your academic advisor and have them complete the Advisor Approval form. Failure to submit this form may forfeit your spot on the program
Enrollment Deadline is May 1, 2013.