Fall 2013 Enrollment Control Petition
Enrollment Control Petitions are for non-business students who wish to enroll in business courses. The following are situations in which students would NOT fill out an Enrollment Control Petition:
- Do you want to take a LEB, MIS, OM, STA, or RM course?
STOP! None of these courses are available by petition. Do not submit this form!
- Are you a business student seeking approval to remain in a course due to lack of prerequisites or trying to get into a full class?
Visit the registration page for current BBA students. Do not submit this form.
- Do you want to take a Business Foundation course?
If so, you may register for BFP courses via online Registration System. No special permission is required. Do not submit this form.
- Do you plan to transfer to the McCombs School of Business?
This petition is unrelated to an internal transfer application to McCombs School of Business. Visit our admissions webpage and attend an Internal Transfer information session.
- Are you a graduate student (school 6)?
If yes, please present a letter from your graduate advisor (on UT letterhead), stating that this class is required and take it to CBA 2.400 on the second class day. Do not submit this form.
- Are you a transient or exchange student?
If yes, you must bring a recent copy of your unofficial transcript to the Undergraduate Program Office (CBA 2.400) in person or fax 512-232-2466. We do not have access to your previous records, and we need it to ensure that you meet prerequisite requirements.