The Undergraduate Program Office (UPO) is committed to helping students graduate on time. The following form will ensure that graduating seniors are able to register for business courses they need to fulfill their major degree requirements. This process is not intended to replace the normal registration procedures and students are expected to attempt to register during their registration periods and use the waitlists/add-drops.
Please be aware that the following are situations in which we will NOT
be able to assist you:
- DO NOT use this form to switch times/instructors for a course you already have.
- DO NOT use this form for assistance in registering for non-business courses. You will have to contact the department/college, this is for business courses only.
- DO NOT drop a course and use this form to try to get a different section of the same course. We will verify your attempts to register for the course and will not assist you in attempting to register for particular sections/instructors.
- DO NOT use this form unless you are graduating in the semester you are attempting to register. Your assigned advisor must verify that you will have completed all your degree requirements.
- You must be a business student, non-business students attempting to register for business courses need to submit verification from their advisor stating the course needed to graduate.
Graduating Senior Petition for Fall 2013 available until August 23, 2013