Since its formation, the Undergraduate Business Council has been recognized for its contributions to the business school community.
UT Leadership Board: The UT Leadership Board’s Swing Out Awards are a University-wide collaboration of awards ranging from Best Social to Best New to Best Cultural. They are given out each Spring.
- 2011: Best Risk Management Program
- 2011: Outstanding Advisor - Stephanie Hinojosa-Galvan
- 2010: Best Academic Organization
- 2008: Best Academic Organization
- 2003: Best Professional Organization
- 2002: Best Overall Organization, Best Social Organization
- 1998: Best Overall Organization
- 1997: Most Outstanding Council
- 1992: Most Improved Organization
The Undergraduate Business Council was also chosen as the "Best Student Organization" by the McCombs classes of 2009 and 2010.
Texas Revue: As the official talent showcase of the University of Texas at Austin, Texas Revue is held during the spring semester each year and showcases the phenomenal talent of student organizations and individual performers. By tradition, UBC has always put together an act to compete in the competition.
- 2002: Ovation Award
- 2001: Best Variety Act
- 2000: Best Overall Skit - Grand Prize
- 1999: Best Skit Award
- 1996: 2nd Place Award
UBC has a legacy of excellence and achievement. For a glimpse of what UBC is all about, check out our video.