The application for the Class of 2016 is closed. The application for the Texas MSBA Class of 2017 will open in September 2015.
Summer 2015 Application Schedule
|| Application Deadline
October 21, 2014
First deadline for domestic and international applicants.
|December 5, 2014
||January 9, 2015
January 6, 2015
Second deadline for domestic applicants. Final deadline for international applicants.
|February 13, 2015
||March 13, 2015
March 24, 2015
Final deadline for domestic applicants.
|May 1, 2015
Admission to the full-time program is selective. We will not review incomplete applications. Qualified applicants should meet the following criteria:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Mathematical aptitude and quantitative and/or technical training in coursework
- Strong communication skills and motivation
- Upper-division GPA of 3.0 or higher
The program is designed for undergraduate degree holders in business, engineering, mathematics, economics, computer science, and other technical or quantitative areas. Advanced coursework in Calculus, Statistics, and Probability is strongly recommended. The MSBA program is a full-time program on the UT Campus. We do not offer online courses or part-time enrollment. We admit one class per year, and do not offer separate admissions for Fall or Spring semester.
Orientation for the Class of 2016 will begin on July 1, 2015. Spring 2015 graduates are eligible for enrollment if all undergraduate coursework has been completed prior to the start date.
A completed application consists of the following:
- Online application, including transcripts and test scores (GRE or GMAT, and TOEFL or IELTS scores for international students)
- Personal essays
- Three letters of recommendation
- Applicant interview (qualified applicants may be contacted to schedule an interview once an online application has been received and reviewed)
- See How to Apply for more details about these requirements.
- Please visit our Admissions FAQ if you have any questions about your application or the application process