Applications to the MSIROM: Business Analytics program are accepted in three rounds following the deadlines below. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
The application is currently closed to new applicants. The application for Summer 2015 will open in early September, 2014.
Summer 2015 Application Schedule
|| Application Deadline
|| November 7, 2014
January 9, 2015
Final deadline for international applicants.
March 20, 2015
Round 3 deadline for domestic applicants.
Admission to the full-time program is selective. We will not review incomplete applications. Qualified applicants should meet the following criteria:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Mathematical aptitude and quantitative and/or technical training in coursework
- Strong communication skills and motivation
- Upper-division GPA of 3.0 or higher
The program is designed for undergraduate degree holders in business, engineering, mathematics, economics, computer science, and other technical or quantitative areas. Advanced coursework in Calculus, Statistics, and Probability is strongly recommended. MSIROM: Business Analytics is a full-time program on the UT Campus. We do not offer online courses or part-time enrollment.
A completed application consists of the following:
- Online application, including transcripts and test scores (GRE or GMAT, and TOEFL or IELTS scores for international students)
- Personal essays
- Three letters of recommendation
- Applicant interview (qualified applicants may be contacted to schedule an interview once an online application has been received and reviewed)
- See How to Apply for more details about these requirements.