Business Foundations | Summer Institute
Prerequisites and Eligibility
- Current non-business majors in a traditional degree program from an accredited college or university who will not graduate before 5/31/2016.
- A 3.0 overall GPA. (Students with GPA below 3.0 will be conditionally considered). If you do not have a UT Austin GPA, you will be invited to interview.
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Apply early!
- Up to 200 students will be selected to participate in the 2016 TBFSI with a rolling waiting list.
- Once selected, a $350.00 non-refundable deposit is due to secure your spot.
- 60% of the remainder of the tuition is due by May 1, 2016.
Transcript Requirement for Non-UT Students
In order to complete your application, you must send a copy of your transcript to the BFP program office. Your application will not be considered until your transcript has been received. You can send your transcript in two ways:
- Email: TexasBFP@mccombs.utexas.edu
- Mail: Texas Business Foundations Program, C/O Regina Hughes, McCombs School of Business, 2110 Speedway, Mail Stop B6100, Austin, Texas 78712.
Page last updated: