Prerequisites and Eligibility
- Current non-business majors in a traditional degree program from an accredited college or university who won't graduate before 5/30/2014.
- A 3.0 overall GPA. Students with GPA below 3.0 will be conditionally considered. If you do not have a UT Austin GPA, you will be invited to interview.
- Applications accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Apply early!
- Up to 200 students will be selected to participate in the 2014 TBFSI with a rolling waiting list.
- Once selected, a $250.00 non-refundable deposit is due to secure your spot.
- The remainder of the tuition is due by May 1, 2014.
Transcript Requirement for Non-UT Students
In order to complete your application, you must send a copy of your transcript to the BFP program office. You can send your transcript in two ways:
- Email: Scan and send your transcript to TexasBFP@mccombs.utexas.edu
- Mail: Mail your transcript to: Texas Business Foundations Program, C/O Regina Hughes, McCombs School of Business, 2110 Speedway, Mail Stop B6100, Austin, Texas 78712.
For non-UT students: your application will not be considered until your transcript has been received.