- Foundations of Accounting
- International Business or Entrepreneurship
- Foundations of Management
- Foundations of Marketing
- Foundations of Finance
Due to the scheduling of the Institute, students enrolled in the summer program MUST take ALL five courses listed above. The classes are integrated, and admission to the program requires attendance in all of the courses.
In addition to completing the certificate program in a single summer session*, Institute participants also benefit from a number of other learning opportunities not offered during the normal school year. These include:
- Class size limited to 50 students
- Situational leadership and team-building learning in Marketplace and Stock Market simulations — Marketplace is an international business simulation teaching students the impact of dynamic business and product development.
- Professional development opportunities, including: — Creating compelling resumes and cover letters — Making effective presentations — Polishing interviewing skills in Mock Interviews — Developing successful dining manners through an Etiquette Luncheon