CCIMS facilitates interaction between industry, students, and marketing faculty to enhance classroom experiences; enable real world problem solving; and facilitate faculty research opportunities. As a result, marketing students will be prepared to exceed industry expectations upon graduation; companies will have access to fresh ideas through faculty, student, and peer company interaction; Marketing will be a leading program at McCombs; and our faculty research will be informed by industry’s pressing challenges.
McCombs Marketing Conference and Challenge 2016
The Agile Marketer: Business in the Age of Constant Change
October 27 & 28, 2016
This year’s annual conference, presented in partnership with Forbes CMO Network, welcomed back distinguished McCombs alumni who are now leading marketers in their industries.
The continual influx of information and technology available to both producers and consumers has created a landscape of constant change. Disruptive business models have created and altered distribution and communication channels, and consumers are more informed than ever before. Marketers face a critical challenge in this environment: how can we not only leverage the information, technology, and channels available, but also be agile and innovative as we connect and engage with the consumer? Read a write-up of the event on Forbes.com.
McCombs Marketing Labs Program
One-year MBA program packed with valuable knowledge and skill-building opportunities
- Own a marketing role while earning course credit
- Obtain experiential learning in a real-life ongoing role
- Gain exposure to executive leadership
- Receive mentorship from a dedicated industry coach
Key Elements of Marketing Labs
- Students are provided a company orientation and given full access to data/materials
- Success criteria includes hard business results
- Students are compensated for spring and fall semesters at rate comparable to minimum wage
- Summer internship guaranteed at sponsoring company
- Executive coaching provided to students
- Earn six credit hours
- All 1st year MBA students are eligible to apply
To learn more or apply see the Marketing Labs website.