CCIMS facilitates interaction between industry, students, and marketing faculty to enhance classroom experiences; enable real world problem solving; and facilitate faculty research opportunities. As a result, marketing students will be prepared to exceed industry expectations upon graduation, companies will have access to fresh ideas through faculty, student, and peer company interaction, Marketing will be a leading program at McCombs, and our faculty research will be informed by industry’s pressing challenges.
McCombs Marketing Conference 2014
Hacking Growth: Discovering New Models for Growth in the Digital Age
November 20 & 21, 2014
What does it take to win in today’s competitive business environment? How can you ensure that your company stays fresh and relevant in a rapidly changing world? These are just a few questions business leaders face today in a highly competitive and increasingly unfamiliar landscape. The aim of the McCombs Marketing Conference is to discuss what is new and exciting in the world of marketing and technology. Both established companies and start-ups are experimenting with new tools and techniques. We will look at these emerging trends in greater depth and discuss what companies are doing to appeal to customers. The conference will include a speaker series, interactive sessions and networking opportunities.
For more information see the Marketing Conference website.
McCombs Marketing Labs Program
One-year MBA program packed with valuable knowledge and skill-building opportunities
- Own a brand management or other marketing role while earning course credit
- Obtain experiential learning in a real-life ongoing role
- Gain exposure to executive leadership
- Receive mentorship from a dedicated industry coach
Key Elements of Marketing Labs
- Students are provided a company orientation and given full access to data/materials
- Success criteria includes hard business results
- Students are compensated for spring and fall semesters at rate comparable to minimum wage
- Summer internship guaranteed at sponsoring company
- Executive coaching provided to students
- Earn six credit hours
- All 1st year MBA students are eligible to apply
To learn more or apply see the Marketing Labs website.