Lab Use Policies
All University of Texas students currently enrolled in a finance class may use the lab and it's resources during lab hours. Those students not enrolled in a finance class have the opportunity to obtain access to the financial data resources of the lab by purchasing a lab pass (Bevo Bucks or check only) from the Media Services check out desk, GSB 3.132.
|McCombs School of Business student NOT currently enrolled in a finance class
|UT-Austin student NOT in the McCombs School of Business and NOT currently enrolled in a finance class
*Per semester cost for Fall, Spring, Summer 1, Summer 2
Failure to adhere to these policies will result in the loss of privileges to use the FTTC
- Absolutely no food or drink allowed in this facility.
- Only students enrolled in Finance Class or who have paid a fee have access to the FTTC.
- Students must throw away their own trash.
- Students must not interrupt a class to use the data feeds.
- Students must not tamper with or harm computer equipment.
- Students are not permitted to install software on the computers.
- When a class is in session, only students in that class may use the facility.
Page last updated: