Other University Private Equity Centers
- Foster Center For Private Equity, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
- Thunderbird Global Private Equity Center, Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Heizer Center for Private Equity and Venture Capital, Kellogg School of Managment at Northwestern University
- Golder Center for Private Equity, College of Business at the University of Illinois
- Center for Venture Capital and Private Equity Finance, Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan
- Center for Venture Capital, Private Equity, and Entrepreneurial Finance, Broad College of Business at Michigan State University
- Private Equity, Entrepreneurial Ventures, and Venture Capital Club, Booth School of Business at the University of Chicago
- Accel Partner's web site. The resources section of this site has some good links and useful information.
- Private Equity is a search directory of online information, Web site links, and an industry event calendar.
- Recombinant Capital web site. Has a lot of private equity-related information on the biotechnology and health care industries.
- Small Business Administration's web site.
- Asset Alternatives web site. This organization publishes The Private Equity Analyst, a monthly newsletter that tracks the private equity market.
- Upside.com web site. Contains articles of interest to venture investors.
- VentureOne web page. VentureOne has comprehensive data on the private equity market, but charges for most of it.
Page last updated: