The Jon Brumley Texas Venture Labs is dedicated to advancing entrepreneurship, innovation, and commercialization. In service of this mission we have created, in coordination with the McCombs School of Business, the TVL Scholarship, a unique program for entrepreneurial students interested in attending business school.
TVL Scholarship is a competitive scholarship awarded each February. Each TVL Scholarship is worth up to $174,000 and includes:
- A $25,000 per year scholarship value
- A slot for your company in the TVL Accelerator program worth $74,000
- Consideration for a post-graduate position as an Accenture Venture Partner worth $50,000
Texas Venture Labs Scholarship Competition
The TVL Scholarship is competitive. Selected applicants will be invited to The University of Texas at Austin to compete in the TVL Scholarship Competition to be held in conjunction with the Texas Venture Labs Investment Competition (TVLIC).
Key dates and deadlines
- Application Opens: October 1, 2013
- Application Closes: January 10, 2014
- Semi-Finalists Notified: January 13, 2014
- Semi-Finals/Finals Weekend: February 14-15, 2014
Apply for the TVL Scholarship
Interested in learning more?
Sponsorship and Media Inquiries
If you are interested in sponsoring the Jon Brumley Texas Venture Labs, through the donation of either in-kind services or a gift, we would be happy to discuss our program in greater detail. Please email us to begin a conversation.
Media inquiries about any other aspect of the Texas Venture Labs may also be directed to us via email.
Sponsorship, Media, or General Inquiry