May 7-9, 2015 | AT&T Conference Center | Austin, TX
The Global Venture Labs Investment Competition, the Super Bowl of Investment Competitions, is the premier world-wide investment competition. The 2015 competition will be held May 7 -9, 2015 in the AT&T Conference Center in Austin, TX.
Teams from around the world compete for cash and prizes including:
- Total cash prizes of $78,000
- An invitation to close the NASDAQ OMX Stock Market
- The Austin Technology Incubator Launch Package valued at $25,000
- Consulting time with the Director and Assistant Director of Jon Brumley Texas Venture Labs
Congratulations to the 2014 Winners
- Global Champion: Innoblative Designs, Northwestern University
- First Runner-up: RediGen, Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University
- Second Runner-up: TheraBracelet, University of Louisville
- Third Runner-up: NanDio, University of Notre Dame
- Wells Fargo Clean Energy Award Winner: RediGen, Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University
For more information about our 2014 Global Venture Labs Investment Competition, please review our event program.
Competing in Global VLIC
Teams can compete at Global VLIC by winning an affiliated competition or applying through the open berth. For additional guidance, please review the Global VLIC rules. If you have additional questions, please email or call Ann Whitt, TVL Coordinator, at (512) 232-6597.
Seasoned entrepreneurs, investors and community leaders provide valuable mentorship and feedback to students through the New Venture Creation class, Texas VLIC and Global VLIC startup pitch competitions.
If you are interested in participating, please complete our judging registration form here. Email us at InfoVLIC@mccombs.utexas.edu if you have any questions.
Whether you are an angel investor or institutional investor, we're happy to introduce you to any of our current or former companies. Please feel free to email us directly with questions.
Sponsorship and Media Inquiries
If you are interested in sponsoring the Jon Brumley Texas Venture Labs, through the donation of either in-kind services or a gift, we would be happy to discuss our program in greater detail. Please email us to begin a conversation.
Media inquiries about any other aspect of the Texas Venture Labs may also be directed to us via email.
Sponsorship, Media, or General Inquiry
Below are links to additional information you might find useful: