The Master in Professional Accounting program at The University of Texas at Austin has been widely recognized as the leading graduate accounting program in America. It has been ranked number one by US News & World Report for the past six years.
Why a Texas MPA?
- Develop a well-earned reputation for sound judgment and accounting proficiency.
- Work with outstanding, internationally-renowned faculty.
- Interact on a regular basis with outstanding business professionals through the MPA Distinguished Speaker Lyceum series and other venues.
- Benefit from recruitment among nearly 300 national and international organizations, representing more than 25 different industries, who aggressively recruit MPA students for internships and/or full-time positions.
- Participate in a guided job search. Most MPA students accept offers for permanent positions before or within a few month of graduating from the McCombs School.
- Gain in-depth knowledge and relevant, transferable skills you need to succeed in any professional context or business setting.
- Enjoy the possibility of beginning your career in public accounting and ending up as financial officers, controllers or executives of major corporations.
Page last updated: