The McCombs Accounting Research Conference brings together the top minds in accounting academia to discuss specific approaches to Accounting Research. This year we've teamed up with the UT Law School and the NASD to focus on accounting, law and corporate governance. By supporting the attendance of PhD students from around the globe we are able to highlight current research strategies while influencing accounting research for years to come.
Each conference maintains a specific research focus. We hope that professors and PhD students make additional strides in their research as a result of this conference.
Current and past conference topics include:
- 2014 Taxation in a Global Economy Research Symposium
- 2014 Accounting, Law and Corporate Governance
- 2012 Analytical Research in Accounting
- 2011 Empirical Archival Research in Accounting
- 2010 Economics and Psychology in Accounting Research
- 2009 Accounting and Corporate Governance
- 2008 Accounting Theory