Investing in your company’s human capital can lead to increased performance and profitability for your organization. Texas Executive Education is proud to offer our Corporate Partnerships program to help manage your budget while maximizing your employees training and development needs.
Through our open-enrollment programs, your employees will have the opportunity to attend convenient two-day classes and have access to the award-winning faculty and resources of the McCombs School of Business and The University of Texas at Austin. Courses may be taken individually as needed or applied towards an Executive Development Certificate. Programs are designed to help you increase the business acumen of your employees quickly and efficiently.
The Corporate Partnerships program features pricing discounts, concierge level services, advisory opportunities and many other benefits of value to your organization.
Levels of Involvement
25 seats to be used within 12 months, plus:
- Priority registration for all executive education programs (registrations must be received 21 days prior to program commencement)
- Dedicated relationship manager
- Dedicated website for registration (hosted on your internal site or at www.mccombs.utexas.edu)
- Quarterly invoicing
- Press release to be issued highlighting the new or expanded relationship with Texas Executive Education, to be sent to the media outlets of your choice, as well as featured on our website
50 seats to be used within 12 months / Includes all of the associate partner benefits, plus:
- Access to the MBA resume CD, featuring the resumes of over 500 current MBA students and recent graduates in Austin, Dallas, Houston and Mexico City
- Opportunity to participate on executive education advisory boards to develop new programs and expand existing ones
- Custom program development at a reduced rate
- Profiles of corporate partners in marketing materials, both print and electronic
75 seats to be used within 12 months / Includes all of the associate and preferred partner benefits, plus:
- Yearly lunch with a professor of your choice for up to 4 executives from your organization
- Faculty speakers for corporate events at a reduced rate
- Access to project consulting through the enhanced MBA projects
- Consultations with an Executive Education Career Services Director for recruiting and retention assistance purposes
Contact for More Information
The Corporate Partnership program is designed to provide partner organizations with a comprehensive, easily administrated executive education plan. Seats can be purchased at any time throughout the year and additional seats can be added at a prorated cost. Seats may be used in our portfolio of open enrollment programs and can be used cumulatively toward any of our certificate programs. Billing can be done via invoice or purchase order and can be arranged on a quarterly or bi-annual basis. Your dedicated registration contact will ensure that both the registration process and utilizing your partnership benefits are a seamless process, on our website or yours.
To learn more about corporate partnership possibilities, please contact:
Lynn Slattery, Assistant Director, Executive Education