This course provides an overview of major organizational issues and the broader environment facing arts institutions.
- Examine your mission development and sustainability
- Discuss optional revenue sources
- Explore strategies for audience development
- Understand how to work with boards
- Learn the process for incorporation and the legal fundamentals of 501c3 status
- Discuss hybrid alternatives to nonprofit form
- Define evaluation methods for your organization
- Enhance your ability to manage your facility
Early registration is encouraged. Class size is limited and may fill to capacity. We request registrations with payment at least three weeks in advance of the program start date.
||Foundations of Nonprofit Arts Management
October 6-7, 2014
||AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
Austin, Texas (map & directions)
||2-day program: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||Doug Dempster, Ph.D., Dean, College of Fine Arts
||$1,950 - Individual Course
$8,100 - Arts Management Certificate
The program fee includes all materials, light breakfast, lunches and breaks.
Registration is not complete until payment is received.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and CPEs
Participants will earn 1.4 CEUs or 14 CPEs for this course. A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.