View the Brochure
"We’re pleased to be working with the University of Alberta to help energy professionals enhance their business acumen, with leading faculty delivering content tailored to this industry."
Dr. Gaylen Paulson,
Associate Dean & Director,
Texas Executive Education
"This North American university partnership is unique to shape influential, relevant and confident leaders, well-prepared to face the sophisticated energy challenges of the future. We are proud to align our teaching and research to shape energy markets, build sustainable growth and bolster transformational governance, three constructs that are essential to international corporate leaders and policy makers."
Dr. Joseph Doucet,
Stanley A. Milner Professor and Dean, Alberta School of Business
Texas Executive Education and the University of Alberta Executive Education have partnered to serve leaders seeking a competitive edge in the evolving global context of the energy industry. The Energy Strategy & Finance Certificate encourages participants to challenge modern business perspectives as well as gain relevant, practical knowledge from world-leading academics and industry experts.
- Graduate with a dual Executive Education certificate from the University of Texas at Austin and the University of Alberta, highlighting an academic partnership serving a global business environment.
- Gain insights from award-winning faculty in their respected fields, contributing innovative research specific to the demands faced by your team.
- Connect with professional counterparts facing similar challenges on an international scale, in their own backyard where their economy is tied directly to the energy industry.
- Opt for the flexibility to complete one module per year and graduate with the full certificate over the period of two years.
Is This Certificate Program for You?
- You are responsible for enhancing long-term strategy while demonstrating a commitment to organizational growth within an ever-changing environment.
- You are interested in strengthening the productivity and financial literacy of your team while improving your interpersonal skills to build stronger alliances.
- You are a service provider or supplier who could benefit from the depth of research and communication tools applied within this certificate.
This certificate program consists of two week-long modules, one held in each location:
Modules may be taken individually, or together as a series.
Contact us for more information or to register.