What They're Saying
“Dr. Adams’ interactive teaching style and engagement with the class on real life application was excellent."
John J. Davis, Managing Director
Examine tools and techniques used in strategic analysis and increase your ability to set strategic goals. Learn how to think strategically and globally.
This program offers a solid foundation in strategic thinking and strategic analysis. It examines how the tools and techniques of strategic analysis are commonly employed. The program prepares you to think and analyze strategically and enhances your ability to set strategic objectives. It will transform your thinking toward a broader arena.
- Learn how the various tools and techniques of strategic analysis are employed
- Appreciate the economic drivers that affect strategy
- Enhance strategic capabilities of your staff and line managers
- Recognize the economic forces that underlie successful strategic actions
- Identify the strategic forces affecting your area of business
- Learn how to perceive products, processes, firms, and industries in a strategic manner
- Understand the strategy implementation process
- Learn how to think strategically
Early registration is encouraged. Class size is limited and may fill to capacity. We request registrations with payment at least 3 weeks in advance of the program start date.
||AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
Austin, Texas (map & directions)
||2-day program: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
||Rob Adams, Ph.D., John Doggett, MBA
||$2450 - Individual Course
$13,800 - Institute for Managerial Leadership Certificate
The program fee includes materials, lunches and breaks.
Registration is not complete until payment is received.
Participants earn 1.4 continuing education units (CEUs). A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.