Strategic and Business Model Innovation
Many companies look at technology and product breakthroughs as the keys to innovation. But some of the icons of innovation, such as Apple, Google, 3M, and P&G, have generated their fastest and most profitable growth through strategic and business model innovation.
This course introduces how firms engage in strategic and business model innovation to develop game-changing strategies that disrupt industries, create new market spaces, and make competitors irrelevant. You will learn the tools and techniques to create new market opportunities by changing value propositions and business models and to assess the economic impact of different business model choices.
- Develop a broad perspective on innovation through the use of an innovation radar
- Understand the tools for strategic and business model innovation
- Understand the processes for opportunity discovery and creation
- Analyze business model cost drivers
- Analyze business model differentiators
Early registration is encouraged. Class size is limited and often filled to capacity. We request registrations with payment at least three weeks in advance of the program start date.
Participants earn 1.4 continuing education units (CEUs). A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.