A continental breakfast, hot lunch and all-day snacks and beverages are included in the program cost for all open enrollment programs. Participants staying overnight in the hotel will have the option of eating in the Executive Education Center’s restaurants for dinner, but will need to arrange for and pay for this meal themselves. If you are part of a custom program, your organization will plan which meals are provided.
The hotel restaurant hours are:
- The Carillon
- This signature restaurant offers a dining experience on par with any Austin four-star restaurant and in a setting reminiscent of the beautiful, historical architecture on the University campus.
- Breakfast: Monday-Friday 6:30-10:00 a.m., Saturday-Sunday 7:00-11:00 a.m.
- Lunch: Monday-Friday 11:30-1:30 p.m. for faculty/staff of the University of Texas at Austin and their guests
- Dinner: Tuesday-Saturday 5:30 p.m.-10:00 p.m.
- Gabriel's Café
- Gabriel's Café is a fun, light-filled place with an emphasis on casual. Familiar food with a sophisticated twist and a wide range of beverage selections are available daily, and as the sun sets, Gabriel’s transitions into an inviting lounge.
- Open Daily 11:00 a.m. to midnight.
- One Twenty 5 Coffee Bar
- Here, you may pick up coffee and light refreshments (such as muffins and breakfast items) in the morning.
- Open Daily 6:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.