Does your company aim to innovate? Want more creative employees?
Organizations recognize the need for innovation in order to be more efficient and competitive. But how do you rigorously execute tried-and-true, well-thought-out strategies without crowding out the innovation and creativity? More than one “innovative” company stagnated and declined because they didn't pursue, or couldn't capitalize on new ideas.
This program focuses on the fundamental challenge of exploiting your existing capabilities while exploring innovations to support your future. You will discuss the challenges of simultaneous exploration and exploitation and learn tools and techniques to enable your organization and team to execute and innovate at the same time.
- Recognizing organizational barriers to innovation
- Developing an organizational framework for stimulating innovation
- Generating new value through innovative business models
- Innovating through design thinking
- Developing leadership competencies around innovation
- Creating a culture that stimulates innovation
- Collaborating effectively across the organization to develop innovations
Early registration is encouraged. Class size is limited and often filled to capacity. We request registrations with payment at least three weeks in advance of the program start date.
||Leading Innovation within Existing Organizations
||AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
Austin, Texas (map & directions)
||2-day program: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||Luis Martins, Ph.D., Ethan Burris, Ph.D.
||$2450 - Individual Course
Participants earn 1.4 continuing education units (CEUs). A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.