Please note: this page was formerly "Marketing Strategy"
Develop a thorough understanding of the concepts behind marketing strategy. Acquire a foundation for building internally consistent marketing campaigns
Everyone within an organization has the power to build or tear down your brand. Understanding markets and how you create value is a critical factor for your organization’s success. Whether you are developing marketing campaigns or need a better understanding of the part you play in your organization’s marketing strategy, this program is right for you. Designed to help you develop a thorough understanding of the concepts behind marketing strategy, you will leave with the foundation for building and benefiting from internally consistent marketing campaigns.
- Identify unmet customer needs
- Create a compelling message that illustrates how your solution meets your customers’ needs
- Balance listening to your customers with helping to shape their preferences
- Develop a strategy for building your brand
- Determine your product’s place in the product life cycle
- Discuss pricing, promotion and place as a function of where you are in the product life cycle
- Develop and implement effective lean marketing programs
Early registration is encouraged. Class size is limited and often filled to capacity. We request registrations with payment at least three weeks in advance of the program start date.
Participants earn 1.4 continuing education units (CEUs). A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.