*formerly Marketing Strategy
Develop a thorough understanding of the concepts behind marketing strategy. Acquire a foundation for building internally consistent marketing campaigns.
Everyone within an organization has the power to build or tear down your brand. Understanding markets and how you create value is a critical factor for your organization’s success. Whether you are developing marketing campaigns or need a better understanding of the part you play in your organization’s marketing strategy, this program is right for you. Designed to help you develop a thorough understanding of the concepts behind marketing strategy, you will leave with the foundation for building and benefiting from internally consistent marketing campaigns.
- Identify unmet customer needs
- Create a compelling message that illustrates how your solution meets your customers’ needs
- Balance listening to your customers with helping to shape their preferences
- Develop a strategy for building your brand
- Determine your product’s place in the product life cycle
- Discuss pricing, promotion and place as a function of where you are in the product life cycle
- Develop and implement effective lean marketing programs
- September 16-17, 2014
- February 5-6, 2015
||AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
Austin, Texas (map & directions)
||2-day program: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||Kapil Jain, Ph.D., Kate Mackie, Ph.D.
||$2,560 - Individual Course
$12,000 - Marketing Certificate
$14,400 - Institute for Managerial Leadership Certificate
The program fee includes all materials, lunches, and refreshments during breaks.
Registration is not complete until payment is received.
Early registration is encouraged. Class size is limited and often filled to capacity. We request registrations with payment at least three weeks in advance of the program start date. To register, click the Enroll button above or Contact Us.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs and CPEs)
Participants earn 1.4 CEUs and/or 14 CPEs for this course. A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.