Courtesy Voucher Information
If you have been given a voucher card to attend a complimentary 2-Day Executive Development Program at Texas Executive Education, we look forward to you joining us. Our programs are designed to strengthen executives with professional growth opportunities in areas such as leadership, innovation, strategic planning and project management. They are led by experts from The University of Texas at Austin's outstanding faculty. Each program merges specific real-world experience with academic knowledge to provide leadership perspectives and solutions that are beneficial and practical for your organization.
Browse our Program Calendar to learn more about our upcoming programs available.
To redeem your voucher card and enroll in the 2-Day Executive Development Program of your choice, please contact us by phone at (512) 232-6711, or email ExecEd@mccombs.utexas.edu. Voucher card is good for only one program and must be surrendered at time of registration.
By using your courtesy voucher, you agree to the following Texas Executive Education policies:
Transfers and/or substitutions must be received in writing by email. Transferees will have one year from date of their original transfer request to attend an alternate program.
- Request to transfer more than three weeks before program: No fees incurred.
- Request to transfer within three weeks before program: You will be charged a $200 administrative fee to cover expenses for the course materials and meals that we’ve already ordered for you.
You may offer your seat to another person or send a substitute at any time without incurring any additional fees.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by email.
- Programs, program dates, and faculty are subject to change and/or cancellation.
- Texas Executive Education is not responsible for reimbursing travel-related expenses if a program is cancelled.
- NOTE: Your program cancellation does not include hotel cancellation. Please make these arrangements separately.