Strategic Pricing: An Analytic Approach to Maximizing Profits
Pricing is the crucial driver of revenue and profitability. Everything in marketing ultimately boils down to price. Yet most firms lack confidence in their pricing, taking the pricing status quo as "given."
In this course, you will explore the viewpoint that companies can price with confidence if they approach pricing as a strategic asset, by implementing a combination of intelligent pricing policies and creative thinking. You will develop a framework that relies upon "smart pricing" that allows managers to integrate different tools, ideas and techniques to create value. With a special emphasis on B2B markets, the course brings together analytical insights to generate a “toolkit” that can be used to answer important questions ranging from how to customize prices, how to get the most out of price negotiations with customers, and how to develop the right response to a price war.
- Apply pricing tools to understand demand sensitivity and competitive reactions
- Create value through price customization using segmentation and targeting
- Understand and use pricing formats like non-linear pricing, promotions, bundling and versioning
- Use dynamic pricing to create value and manage capacity
- Understand the impact of behavioral biases on pricing
- Develop and apply technological tools in an organization-wide system for smart pricing
- Avoid common pricing mistakes
- Negotiate the right price with confidence
||Strategic Pricing: An Analytic Approach to Maximizing Profits
||AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
Austin, Texas (map & directions)
||2-day program: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||Ben Bentzin, MBA; Raghunath Rao, Ph.D.
||$2560 - Individual Course
$12,000 - Marketing Certificate
The program fee includes all materials, lunches and refreshments during breaks.
Registration is not complete until payment is received.
Early registration is encouraged. Class size is limited and may fill to capacity. We request registrations with payment at least three weeks in advance of the program start date. To register, click the Enroll button above or Contact Us.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs and CPEs)
Participants earn 1.4 CEUs and/or 14 CPEs for this course. A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.