What They're Saying
“Relevant. Solid content. Strong presentation. Dr. Baldick is a subject matter expert!”
Julie Stumpe, Controller
ABB, Jefferson City, MO
View the Brochure
Economics & Technology of the Electric Power Value Chain
Gain a working understanding of the electric power industry.
The course will explore
- global value chain economics
- business strategies
We’ll use global market conditions, U.S. and international case studies, oil market outlooks and sample project investments for hands-on demonstrations.
- Understand and discuss technical issues in the electric utility industry
- Gain an understanding of the issues through analogies between electric power and familiar experiences
- Review key value chain economics, business, and technology features impacting electric power investment projects
- Gain a perspective on strategic planning for governments and investors
- Identify sources of political and business risk related to country risk assessment and risk management considerations
- Discover relationships between electric power value chains and economic development including drivers for global electricity supply-demand balances and prices
- Learn the role technology and technological innovation play in the electric power value chain
||Economics & Technology of the Electric Power Value Chain
Early registration is encouraged. Class size is limited.
||PETEX Learning and Assessment Center, 4702 N. Sam Houston Pkwy W., Ste. 800
Houston, Texas 77086
||1-day program: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||Ross Baldick, Ph.D.
||$1395 - Single Program
$7350 - Energy Certificate
The program fee includes materials, lunch and breaks.
Registration is not complete until payment is received.
We encourage you to register early. Class size is limited. We request registrations with payment at least three weeks in advance of the program start date.
To enroll online, please follow the link. If you prefer, you may also enroll via email, fax or telephone.
Continuing Education Units
Participants earn 0.7 continuing education units (CEUs). A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.