What They're Saying
"Dr. Adams' interactive teaching style and engagement with the class on real life application was excellent."
John J. Davis, Managing Director
Examine tools and techniques used in strategic analysis and increase your ability to set strategic goals. Learn how to think strategically and globally.
This program offers a solid foundation in strategic thinking and strategic analysis. It examines how to employ the tools and techniques of strategic analysis. The program prepares you to think and analyze strategically. It enhances your ability to set strategic objectives, and think on a broader scale.
- Learn how the various tools and techniques of strategic analysis are employed
- Appreciate the economic drivers that affect strategy
- Enhance strategic capabilities of your staff and line managers
- Recognize the economic forces that underlie successful strategic actions
- Identify the strategic forces affecting your area of business
- Learn how to perceive products, processes, firms, and industries in a strategic manner
- Understand the strategy implementation process
- Learn how to think strategically
- September 24-25, 2014 (Houston)
- November 20-21, 2014 (Austin)
- April 23-24, 2015 (Austin)
The Houstonian Hotel
111 North Post Oak Lane
AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
Austin, Texas (map & directions)
||2-day program: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||Rob Adams, Ph.D., John Doggett, MBA
||$2560 - Individual Course
$14,400 - Institute for Managerial Leadership Certificate
The program fee includes all materials, lunches, and refreshments during breaks.
Registration is not complete until payment is received.
We encourage early registration. Class size is limited and may fill to capacity. We request registrations with payment at least three weeks in advance of the program start date. To register, click the Enroll button above or Contact Us.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs and CPEs)
Participants earn 1.4 CEUs and/or 14 CPEs for this course. A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.