Supply Chain Strategy
Supply Chain Certificate Elective Choices:
- Discover the critical role of process design in operational excellence.
- Appreciate how variety and variability degrade operational performance.
- Learn the science and art of process management.
- Understand the Bullwhip Effect – its causes and remedies.
- Learn how to leverage inventory, capacity and information for matching supply with demand.
- Learn how to assess supplier performance, manage uncertainty, and resolve incentive conflicts in supply chains.
We encourage early registration. Class size is limited and often fills to capacity. We request registrations with payment at least three weeks in advance of the program start date. To register, click on the Enroll button above or Contact Us.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs and CPEs)
Participants earn 1.4 CEUs and/or 14 CPEs for this course. A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.