MBA Alumni Advisory Board Nominations
Nominate yourself or another outstanding alumna/us to the MBA Alumni Advisory Board. The mission of the MBA Alumni Advisory Board is to increase the value of the Texas MBA degree by actively working with alumni, students and the school to develop programs that foster personal and professional development and encourage social and business exchange among the MBA alumni community. While the McCombs Alumni Network is supported by talented staff, it depends on the energy of alumni to succeed. The MBA Alumni Advisory Board is the key mechanism for alumni to help develop programs and initiatives that benefit the McCombs Alumni Network. View nomination form.
Please note the following Board Member responsibilities:
- Attendance at the fall Board Meeting in Austin (generally late September/October).
- Participation on a Board Committee.
- Keep apprised of communication from the Alumni Relations Office.
- Serve as a communications link between the school and the alumni.
- Act as a representative of the MBA Alumni Advisory Board and its mission.
- Raise any issues you have with the chair of the MBA Alumni Advisory Board.
- The time commitment is designed to fit with busy work schedules, but we ask that the time you give us be dedicated and focused.