International Marketing in Paris
- Academic Term: First summer session. June 1-July 2, 2015
- Credits: 6 UT credits
- Eligibility: UT students* with a 2.5 GPA
- Prerequisites: MKT337 (business students) or MKT320F/ADV318J (non-business students only)
- Course Language: English
- Faculty & Staff: McCombs & UT
- Student Body: 20-30 students
- Housing: Off-campus residence hall (wireless Internet, washer/dryer/kitchenette)
- Meals: Not included
- Financial Aid: Eligible; scholarships available
*Priority is given to current McCombs students
Paris is the number-one tourist destination in the world for a reason. This iconic and breathtaking city is home to the famous Eiffel Tower, the Mona Lisa, and Louis XIV's opulent palace at Versailles, just to name a few.
ESCP Europe is one of the foremost Grandes Écoles (literally, “great schools”) in France. Established in 1819, it is one of the oldest institutions dedicated to business education in Europe, and has campuses in five major European cities: Paris, London, Madrid, Berlin, and Turin. It is considered one of the best business schools in France and Europe, with its Master in Management ranked first in the world by Financial Times. It also rates 15th in the world for its executive MBA, and in the2009 QS Global 200 Business Schools Report, the school was ranked 15th in Europe.
2015 enrollment opens November 1st. Please contact Elise Loney with any questions.