Texas BBA | International Programs
Fees & Tuition - Buenos Aires
|| tMPA and 5th yr iMPA
||3rd and 4th yr iMPA
|2015 International Programs fee
|University Extension Registration Fee (or) UT Tuition & Affiliated Fee
|Total Program Cost
- *Tuition is for 2014 summer tuition for Texas residents. 2015 tuition will be available in the Spring.
- For information on payment, managing your budget and info on financial aid, please visit our financial resources page.
- See the Budget Breakdown for both iMPA & tMPA here!
- For information on the average cost of living in Buenos Aires, check out our cost-of-living sheet.
- Check out our our interactive budget calculator to help you budget your summer abroad!
What is included in the Total Program Cost?
- Tuition for six credits
- Instruction by partner school faculty
- Course textbooks and materials
- Housing with UT students in Buenos Aires
- International health insurance and ISOS
- Weekly cultural activities
- Welcome/farewell receptions
- Visits to local companies and/or organizations
- On site UT staff familiar with language/ culture
- Pre-departure sessions during spring semester
- Re-entry guidance for recruiting
What is NOT included in the Total Program Cost?
- International airfare
- Local transportation
- Personal expenses (toiletries, shopping, traveling, etc.)