Finance in London
- Academic Term: First summer session
- Approx. Program Dates: June 15-July 24, 2015
- Credits: 6 UT credits
- Eligibility: BBA students with minimum 3.33 GPA
- Prerequisites: FIN 357
- Course Language: English
- Faculty & Staff: McCombs & UT
- Student Body: 20-25 students
- Housing: Student Residences
- Meals: Not included
- Financial Aid: Eligible; scholarships available
Spend the summer in London taking finance courses at the prestigious London School of Economics (LSE). Commonly regarded as the financial capital of the world, London offers an exciting backdrop to one of the most unique Short-Term Programs offered, as it allows students to take a UT faculty-led course, as well as choose a course to take alongside LSE students from all over the world.
This is a new program for the International Programs department. We will require students to attend an advising appointment with Maria Terrazas either before or immediately after enrollment in order to finalize the application process.
2015 enrollment opens October 1. Please contact Elise Loney with any questions.