International Marketing in Paris
- Academic Term: First summer session. June 1-July 2, 2015 (tentative)
- Credits: 6 UT credits
- Eligibility: All UT students with a 2.5 GPA
- Prerequisites: MKT337 or MKT320F or ADV318J — Business students should consult with their academic advisor on which prerequisite will be permitted to count.
- Course Language: English
- Faculty & Staff: McCombs & UT
- Student Body: 20-30 students
- Housing: Off-campus residence hall (wireless Internet, washer/dryer)
- Meals: Not included
- Financial Aid: Eligible; scholarships available
Paris is the number-one tourist destination in the world for a reason. This iconic and breathtaking city is home to the famous Eiffel Tower, the Mona Lisa, and Louis XIV's opulent palace at Versailles, just to name a few.
2015 enrollment opens October 1st. Please contact Elise Loney with any questions.