International Accounting in Hong Kong
- Academic Term: This program is not running for summer 2014
- Credits: 6 UT credits
- Eligibility: tMPA and iMPA students with a 3.0 UT Accounting GPA
tMPA: ACC381 required, 380K.11 recommended
iMPA: ACC355M, ACC356M, ACC358C, ACC359
- Course Language: English
- Faculty & Staff: McCombs & UT
- Student Body: 20-30 students
- Housing: On-campus residence hall
- Meals: Not included
- Financial Aid: Eligible; scholarships available
Unfortunately this program will not be running for the Summer 2014 semester.
“As business students we are constantly reading about the rise of the Chinese economy: rapid economic growth, infrastructure development, the rise of the middle class, and the increase in effective government reforms. We also hear about the terrible factory conditions, rampant pollution, debilitating political corruption, and questionable business practices. China is a hot topic, no question about it, but all the information we are exposed to is second hand…I wanted to live it, feel it, breathe it, and make it my own. I chose to spend a semester studying in one of the top business programs in Hong Kong because it seemed like the best investment for my future.” -Ben Kwiatkowski, 2011 MPA Hong Kong participant
Application for this program is closed.