Paris Fees & Tuition
|BBA International Programs fee
|Tuition for UT-taught courses abroad (3 credits)
|Affiliate Studies Fee for ESCP course (3 credits)
| Total program cost
*UT tuition is "Texas-Resident" Tuition for 2014. Tuition for summer 2015 will be available in the spring. Non-Texas Residents are eligible to apply for the Texas Waiver Scholarship.
What is included in the program fee?
- Tuition for partner school course
- Course textbooks and materials
- Accommodations in off-campus housing in Paris
- One-day excursion to the Champagne Region
- International health insurance and ISOS
- Weekly cultural activities
- Welcome/farewell receptions
- Visits to local companies and/or organizations
- On site UT staff familiar with language/ culture
- Pre-departure sessions during spring semester
- Re-entry guidance for recruiting
What is NOT included in the program fee?
- UT tuition and fees
- International Airfare
- Local transportation
- Personal expenses (toiletries, shopping, traveling, etc.)