- Submit all forms to the Undergraduate Program Office (UPO) in CBA 2.400 in person.
- Submission does not guarantee approval.
- The decisions of the UPO are final.
- Forms lacking sufficient information will not be considered.
I need to add a course, but I can't because the prerequisite isn't on my UT record yet.
I received notification that I will be dropped. I took the prerequisite, but it isn't on my UT record yet.
When and how will I know the status of my request/petition?
- Please return to the UPO front desk to check.