The Business Foundations Program at the McCombs School of Business is pleased to offer web-based courses that provide students more flexibility in scheduling: ACC 310F, FIN 320F, LEB 320F, MAN 320F.
FAQs for web-based classes
- How can I register for the BFP web-based class?
The Process of registering for a web-based Business Foundations class is the same as registering for face-to-face classes; just to select the section with "-WB" at the end of the title from the course schedule. Click here to go to the course schedule.
- Do I have to attend face-to-face classes?
No; these classes are entirely on-line. Some exams may be in-person.
- Is this class self-paced?
The BFP web-based classes are not self-paced. The courses will be administered synchronous with the face-to-face course. The exam period follows the semester schedule regarding start, finish and final exam. Homework assignments will have to be submitted at dates/times specified in the course syllabus.
- Does the course have office hours with the professor?
Yes, absolutely. Your professor will be available for face-to-face office hours and by email. The days/times will be listed in the syllabus.
- What is the cost of the web-based classes?
The tuition cost for the web-based classes is the same as for the face-to-face class. The only difference in cost will be for the textbooks.
- Is there a textbook for the web-based classes?
Yes, each course will be accompanied by a textbook, either physical or electronic
- Do BFP web-based courses count towards the Business Foundations Certificate?
Yes, the BFP web-based classes count towards the completion of your Business Foundations Certificate the same way as the face-to-face version of the class.