Please visit How To Apply for application instructions. Admission for fall 2013 is now closed. The next admissions cycle will begin in September, 2013.
Admission to the full-time program is selective. Qualified applicants should meet the following criteria:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Mathematical aptitude and quantitative and/or technical training in coursework
- Strong communication skills and motivation
There are no prerequisites for the program, but the program is designed for undergraduate degree holders in business, mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics and other technical or quantitative backgrounds (e.g. economics, operations research or industrial engineering). Admitted students should expect to enroll full-time and take classes on-campus during the week.
A completed application consists of the following:
- Online application, including transcripts and test scores (GRE or GMAT, and TOEFL or IELTS scores for international students)
- Personal essay
- Three letters of recommendation
- Applicant interview (qualified applicants may be contacted to schedule an interview once an online application and resume have been received and reviewed)